We are planning to open our Summer 2022 programs with a limited enrollment in order to ensure social distancing and other COVID-19 protocols can be observed. Please take note of the following policies (these are liable to change, please check back often).
- In order to secure your placement in the program, a 50% deposit of your tuition is due within 7 days of receiving your acceptance letter. Your final deposit is due a month before the beginning of your program.
- Any tuition paid is nonrefundable.
- If any of our programs are mandated to close by the CDC, state, or local authorities, you will receive a full tuition refund if the program has not yet started. If the camp is mandated to close during a program, your tuition refund will be prorated, except for the application fee of $85, which is nonrefundable.
- The camp will follow all applicable public health orders and federal, state, and local guidance regarding mitigating the spread of COVID-19, which may include indoor and outdoor occupancy limits, rapid COVID-19 tests, daily symptom and temperature checks, social distancing protocols, face covering requirements, and other protocols.
- The camp may require each student to submit a current, signed health history that includes information in relation to the activities in which a camper may participate. This health history will include a description of any camp activities from which the camper should be exempted for health reasons; a record of past medical treatment, if any; a record of allergies and/or dietary restrictions; a statement from the custodial parent/guardian attesting that all immunizations required for school are up to date and including the actual date of last tetanus shot; a record of current medications, both prescribed and over-the-counter; and a description of any current physical, mental, or psychological conditions requiring medication, treatment, or special restrictions or considerations while at camp. The camp also recommends that all campers be vaccinated against COVID-19, provided that they are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine according to guidelines issued by the CDC and the applicable state or local public health agency.
- As a safeguard during this uncertain time, Rocky Ridge recommends that you purchase a third party tuition/travel insurance plan which will protect your investment should you choose to cancel ahead of time or are unable to complete the camp. We have partnered with TravMark, which comes highly recommended by AM Skier, Rocky Ridge’s insurance provider. Please click here to learn more and purchase a plan. Regardless of which insurance company you choose, please take note that often the best time to purchase this type of insurance is when you make your initial deposit.
- We will be updating this policy list regularly. Please continue to visit this list for the most recent policy updates and COVID-19 safety protocols that will be required prior to and during the camps.