Rocky Ridge Music invites you to become a J.A.M. (Junior Advisory Member)
Let your voice be heard, wherever you are in the world.
We invite any music lovers between the ages of 17-24 to join our junior advisory board. Help deliver the best Rocky Ridge experiences while learning how a nonprofit arts organization works!
If you’re accepted to JAM, you will:
- gain valuable hands-on leadership and non-profit experience
- be instrumental in specific projects
- earn volunteer hours
- liaise with Rocky Ridge staff and board members
- learn and network with guest speakers
- get priority access to Rocky Ridge’s Professional Development Workshop certification (beginning Fall 2023).
Apply by February 1, 2023.